INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Detailed below are the different kinds of information that we collect from users:
- Information provided by you when registering with us, which may include name, physical address, email address, telephone and/or mobile phone number;
- Transaction-based information gotten from your activities on the Wimura website and through its services (including information on your selling and buying activity, and other content relating to your account);
- Relevant financial information such as credit card, or debit card information, as well as PayPal account or bank account information;
- Information that is available to Wimura through user ratings and reviews, referral services and chats;
- All shipping, billing and other information provided by you to purchase a product, as well as additional relevant shipping information;
- Additional information you may be asked to provide in order to verify your identity or other information pertaining to your account or listings.
- We also routinely collect certain information based on Wimura users’ activity on the website. This information is used to conduct in-house research on our user demographics, interestsandbehavior, so that we may better understand, appreciate, safeguard and serve our users. This information may include your computer browser information and IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information made available to us through your use of the website in the following ways:
- To facilitate the sales and purchase of products and/or services you personally request;
- To collect fees owed;
- To keep you informed about offline and online offers, services, products, and updates;
- To resolve disputes;
- To enforce applicable agreements;
- To troubleshoot problems;
- To customize your experience;
- To measure consumer interest in our services;
- To discover and shield ourselves against fraud, error and other despicable activities; and
- As otherwise defined at the time of collection.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information tomaintain, and improve our services; perform internal operations such as fraud detection and prevention; personalize and improve our services; and/or send or facilitate communications between users.
You understand that we may also share your information with certain third parties with whom you choose to let us share information; and appropriate legal authorities/government officials if authorized to do so.
Barring these, we will under no situation knowingly sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
Minors (individuals less than 18 years) may not use our website. If you are a minor, you may only use this website in conjunction with and/or under the supervision of parents/guardians.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
While we do our best to ensure the security of your personal information; to prevent unlawful access; guarantee fitting use of information; and preserve data accuracy through the deployment of practical and administrative practices, you understand that there is no full guarantee for data transmission over the internet. Wimura shall therefore not be held liable for misappropriation of data or if a third party gains unauthorized access to your information.